The ideal tights for training or competition in the winter months. They'll keep you warm in sub-zero temperatures and help reduce the risk of injury.
- Keep warm in temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F)
- BIOMECHANICAL DESIGN: The controlled biomechanical design assists in reducing the risk of injury in the zone of the Achilles tendon, the iliotibial tendon and the quad muscles.
- 50+UV PROTECTION: SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- DYNAMIC GRADIENT COMPRESSION: Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time..
- MANAGEMENT OF MOISTURE: In all SKINS-tissues a wicking is processed. The humidity is deviated from your skin and you stay dry and feel good. By this procedure your body may regulate temperature in a natural way.
- MUSCLE FOCUS: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise.
- SKINmuscle+ provides muskle stability and supportment in the active phase.
- SKINfit ? a great fit based on your Body Mass Index (BMI)
- WARP KNIT: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch ? instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
- 4-needle-flatlook seams for persistance and comfort
- Shaped crotch for more comfort
- Integrated key pocket
- Reflecting logos for increased visibility
- 3D silicone logoed waistband
- warmth-isolating fabric
Material: 83% POLYAMIDE, 17% ELASTANE