The ideal sleeves for training or competition in the winter months. They'll keep you warm in sub-zero temperatures and help reduce the risk of injury.
- Keep warm in temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F)
- BIOMECHANICAL DESIGN: The controlled biomechanical design assists in reducing the risk of injury in the zone of the Achilles tendon, the iliotibial tendon and the quad muscles.
- 50+UV PROTECTION: SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- DYNAMIC GRADIENT COMPRESSION: Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time..
- MANAGEMENT OF MOISTURE: In all SKINS-tissues a wicking is processed. The humidity is deviated from your skin and you stay dry and feel good. By this procedure your body may regulate temperature in a natural way.
- MUSCLE FOCUS: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise.
- SKINmuscle+ provides muskle stability and supportment in the active phase.
- SKINfit ? a great fit based on your Body Mass Index (BMI)
- WARP KNIT: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch ? instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
- SKINS thermal fabric is a blend of Polyamind and Elastane, which combines high pulling and abrasion resistance with excellent breath-ability and a soft feel against your skin. The brushed interior helps to release heat back to your body to give you a thermal advantage in cooler temperatures without compromising on fit, support or moisture management.
- SKINS Snow Thermal: Made from a unique blend of nylon hollow core fibres and spandex, SKINS snow thermal has over 190% higher thermal rating than SKINS standard tops keeping you warm in cold temperatures
- Stretch airflow mesh under arm for increased range of motion and breathability
- Internal silicone gripper stops top from riding up
- Reflecting logos for increased visibility
- warmth-isolating fabric
- 5cm mock neck
Material: 83% POLYAMIDE, 17% ELASTANE