Designed to keep you cool, calm and collected, the SKINS crop gives you that extra bit of support to keep you comfortable and focused on your workout. A200 Women's crop top also boasts warp knitted fabric which has no natural stretch but rather utilises a spandex mix that ensures for specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression. This enables for a great fitting top with maximum durability.
- BIOMECHANICAL DESIGN: The controlled biomechanical design assists in reducing the risk of injury in the zone of the Achilles tendon, the iliotibial tendon and the quad muscles.
- 50+UV PROTECTION: SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- DYNAMIC GRADIENT COMPRESSION: Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time.
- MEMORY MX: Memory MX fabric contains a unique high stretch elastomeric yarn ? which returns to its original shape no matter how much stress you put it under.
- MANAGEMENT OF MOISTURE: In all SKINS-tissues a wicking is processed. The humidity is deviated from your skin and you stay dry and feel good. By this procedure your body may regulate temperature in a natural way.
- MUSCLE FOCUS: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise:
- WARP KNIT: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch ? instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
- Removable cups for customised fit
- Brushed terry under bust support absorbs moisture
- Power mesh inserts for ventilation
Material: 78% POLYAMIDE, 22% ELASTANE