Stay fit, look great, and perform better with our SKINS A400 Women?s Short Sleeve Top. Our A400 Women?s Short Sleeve Top combines SKINS legendary dynamic gradient compression, to help boost your circulation and get more oxygen to your active muscles, with our ADAPTIVE technology to keep you feeling warm when it?s cold and cool when it?s hot. Comfort is key! Our improved neckline combined with bonded hems improves comfort whilst our stretch airflow mesh under the arms increases breathability so you can stay focused on your exercise!
- BIOMECHANICAL DESIGN: The controlled biomechanical design assists in reducing the risk of injury in the zone of the Achilles tendon, the iliotibial tendon and the quad muscles.
- 400 FIT: A super comfortable fit, more precise, targeted Gradient Compression and in some cases, a greater range of leg lengths for men and different body shapes for women.
- 50+UV PROTECTION: SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- DYNAMIC GRADIENT COMPRESSION: Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time.
- MEMORY MX: Memory MX fabric contains a unique high stretch elastomeric yarn ? which returns to its original shape no matter how much stress you put it under.
- MANAGEMENT OF MOISTURE: In all SKINS-tissues a wicking is processed. The humidity is deviated from your skin and you stay dry and feel good. By this procedure your body may regulate temperature in a natural way.
- MUSCLE FOCUS: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise:
- WARP KNIT: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch ? instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
- ADAPTIVE BY HEIQ: At low temperatures, the unique polymer binds moisture in its structure keeping you feeling warm and dry. As your temperature increases it changes its properties, releasing stored moisture to the surface where it evaporates and cools your skin.
- A-SEAMS: A-Seams are up to 30% stronger than standard stitching making your SKINS even more durable than before and a perfect addition to your rugby or footy training kit!
- 360 DEGREE REFLECTIVITY: for visibility in all light conditions. Be seen at night with our premium glass bead, 360-degree reflectivity that comes alive in low light to keep you safe and seen.
- Bonded hems for wearing comfort
- Stretch airflow mesh under arms increases breathability
- Silicone gripper on hem stops top from riding up
Material: 76% POLYAMIDE, 24% ELASTANE