SKINS unisex compression socks, calf tights and arm sleeves are designed for athletes on a mission to win. These compression essentials provide stability and support to key muscle groups in the lower leg and forearms, which makes them perfect for people who want to up their training intensity and minimise muscle strain before big competitions. Combine these socks, tights and sleeves with other SKINS gear to maximise compression benefits.
- 400 FIT: A super comfortable fit, more precise, targeted Gradient Compression and in some cases, a greater range of leg lengths for men and different body shapes for women.
- SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression: Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery ? boosting your power, speed and stamina.
- Muscle Focus: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise.
- Warp Knit: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch ? instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
- Management of Moisture: In all SKINS-tissues a wicking is processed. The humidity is deviated from your skin and you stay dry and feel good. By this procedure your body may regulate temperature in a natural way.
- Comfortable left and right construction.
- 50+UV Protection: SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- ADAPTIVE Technology to keep you warm when it?s cold and cool when it?s hot on black/gold and WHITE colourways only.
- Reflective logos for increased visibility on black/gold and WHITE colourways only.
- 76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane