Based on the 400 key points, the SKINS TRI400 range is cut for swimming, cycling and running comfort. Dynamic gradient compression helps accelerate your blood flow to get more oxygen to your active muscles. Increased circulation also helps reduce lactic acid build-up, so you can compete hard from start to finish to smash your previous PB.
- BIOMECHANICAL DESIGN: The controlled biomechanical design assists in reducing the risk of injury in the zone of the Achilles tendon, the iliotibial tendon and the quad muscles.
- 400 FIT: A super comfortable fit, more precise, targeted Gradient Compression and in some cases, a greater range of leg lengths for men and different body shapes for women.
- 50+UV PROTECTION: SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- DYNAMIC GRADIENT COMPRESSION: Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time.
- MEMORY MX: Memory MX fabric contains a unique high stretch elastomeric yarn ? which returns to its original shape no matter how much stress you put it under.
- MANAGEMENT OF MOISTURE: In all SKINS-tissues a wicking is processed. The humidity is deviated from your skin and you stay dry and feel good. By this procedure your body may regulate temperature in a natural way.
- MUSCLE FOCUS: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise:
- WARP KNIT: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch ? instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
- TRI400 CHAMOIS: Using Elastic Interface® Technology, the ultra-lightweight chamois is designed specifically for triathletes featuring high density foam providing maximum protection, all-way stretch elastic insert expands and contracts with movement, eliminating friction as you pedal and textured surface allows for optimum moisture transfer and comfort
- ANTI FRICTION CARBON PANELS: Thanks to the strategically placed carbon-infused fabric panels between the thighs anti-friction carbon generates up to 40% less friction. This means less chafing, more comfort ? and a better performance when you run
- TRI400 FABRIC: Strategically placed panels of ultra smooth Toray Fabric minimising drag and giving you a more streamlined profile as you cut through the water.
- 2 Pockets for storage with bonded flap to eliminate drag in the water
- Lined zippers and zipper guards for comfort and to prevent chafing
Material: different fabric combination respective different parts: Polyester 80% + Lycra 20%; Polyamide 76% + Elastane 24%; Polyamide 75% + Elastane 25%; Polyamide 83% + Elastane 17%